Forum Search:
Forum.Brain-Cluster.com: Brain Cluster Technical Forum
Ultimate forum for Technical Discussions

Home » Microsoft » Windows Server » Active Directory » Replmon - DELETED SERVERS
Replmon - DELETED SERVERS [message #296144] Fri, 23 October 2009 14:43 Go to next message
Nik Alleyne  is currently offline Nik Alleyne  Canada
Messages: 81
Registered: October 2009
Member
What should I make of this output? I have a number of servers that reports
as DELETED SERVERS.
Re: Replmon - DELETED SERVERS [message #296296 is a reply to message #296144] Fri, 23 October 2009 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aceman  is currently offline aceman  United States
Messages: 5816
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
"Nik" <nik> wrote in message news:uASXFGCVKHA.3404@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> What should I make of this output? I have a number of servers that reports
> as DELETED SERVERS.
>
>
>


Output? Did you attach something?

Also, which DC did you run replmon on? Does it have any replication or other
Event log errors?

Ace
Re: Replmon - DELETED SERVERS [message #297471 is a reply to message #296144] Sun, 25 October 2009 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meiweb  is currently offline meiweb  Germany
Messages: 2225
Registered: September 2009
Senior Member
Hello Nik" nik,

The DELETED SERVERS entries are removed DCs whcih will ever be viewable here
they are not removed and this entry can be safely ignored.

See also the articele here:
http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/jorge/archive/2006/12/09/DSA_ 2D00_GUIDs-and-Invocation-IDs.aspx

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers
no rights.
** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups
** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm


> What should I make of this output? I have a number of servers that
> reports as DELETED SERVERS.
>
Re: Replmon - DELETED SERVERS [message #297621 is a reply to message #297471] Sun, 25 October 2009 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aceman  is currently offline aceman  United States
Messages: 5816
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
"Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS]" <meiweb@(nospam)gmx.de> wrote in message
news:6cb2911d82908cc239411a941a8@msnews.microsoft.com...
> Hello Nik" nik,
>
> The DELETED SERVERS entries are removed DCs whcih will ever be viewable
> here they are not removed and this entry can be safely ignored.
>
> See also the articele here:
> http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/jorge/archive/2006/12/09/DSA_ 2D00_GUIDs-and-Invocation-IDs.aspx
>
> Best regards
>
> Meinolf Weber


I thought Nik attached something not realizing he meant that was the output
of replmon!

Ace
Re: Replmon - DELETED SERVERS [message #297635 is a reply to message #297621] Sun, 25 October 2009 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meiweb  is currently offline meiweb  Germany
Messages: 2225
Registered: September 2009
Senior Member
Hello Ace Fekay [MCT],

Maybe, hopefully he will update and we can see. :-)

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers
no rights.
** Please do NOT email, only reply to Newsgroups
** HELP us help YOU!!! http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm


> "Meinolf Weber [MVP-DS]" <meiweb@(nospam)gmx.de> wrote in message
> news:6cb2911d82908cc239411a941a8@msnews.microsoft.com...
>
>> Hello Nik" nik,
>>
>> The DELETED SERVERS entries are removed DCs whcih will ever be
>> viewable here they are not removed and this entry can be safely
>> ignored.
>>
>> See also the articele here:
>> http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/jorge/archive/2006/12/09/DSA_ 2D00_GUID
>> s-and-Invocation-IDs.aspx
>> Best regards
>>
>> Meinolf Weber
>>
> I thought Nik attached something not realizing he meant that was the
> output of replmon!
>
> Ace
>
Re: Replmon - DELETED SERVERS [message #298294 is a reply to message #296144] Mon, 26 October 2009 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pbbergs  is currently offline pbbergs  United States
Messages: 1024
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Normal. Don't worry.

--
Paul Bergson
MVP - Directory Services
MCTS, MCT, MCSE, MCSA, Security+, BS CSci
2008, 2003, 2000 (Early Achiever), NT4
Microsoft's Thrive IT Pro of the Month - June 2009

http://www.pbbergs.com

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup This
posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

"Nik" <nik> wrote in message news:uASXFGCVKHA.3404@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> What should I make of this output? I have a number of servers that reports
> as DELETED SERVERS.
>
>
>
Re: Replmon - DELETED SERVERS [message #298339 is a reply to message #298294] Mon, 26 October 2009 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nik Alleyne  is currently offline Nik Alleyne  Canada
Messages: 81
Registered: October 2009
Member
Well sorry for the late update guys, but as usual I appreciate the prompt
response. Ace sorry, I did not not attach anything. But at least that
cleared d air on that issue.
Thanks
Guys


"Paul Bergson [MVP-DS]" <pbbergs@no_spammsn.com> wrote in message
news:OyK%23GajVKHA.4780@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Normal. Don't worry.
>
> --
> Paul Bergson
> MVP - Directory Services
> MCTS, MCT, MCSE, MCSA, Security+, BS CSci
> 2008, 2003, 2000 (Early Achiever), NT4
> Microsoft's Thrive IT Pro of the Month - June 2009
>
> http://www.pbbergs.com
>
> Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup This
> posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
>
> "Nik" <nik> wrote in message news:uASXFGCVKHA.3404@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>> What should I make of this output? I have a number of servers that
>> reports as DELETED SERVERS.
>>
>>
>>
>
>
Re: Replmon - DELETED SERVERS [message #298797 is a reply to message #298339] Mon, 26 October 2009 13:00 Go to previous message
aceman  is currently offline aceman  United States
Messages: 5816
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
"Nik" <nik> wrote in message news:%23SoNfyjVKHA.844@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Well sorry for the late update guys, but as usual I appreciate the prompt
> response. Ace sorry, I did not not attach anything. But at least that
> cleared d air on that issue.
> Thanks
> Guys
>

No problem, Nik. I realized later what you were talking about. I'm glad
everyone's input helped you out.

Ace
Previous Topic:Group Policy for Date Format?
Next Topic:Raid problem
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Jan 18 20:49:23 MST 2018

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07840 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::Sitemap::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.0RC2.
Copyright ©2001-2009 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software